We are taking patients at all our 4 clinics locations around Northern Alberta. Please visit the About Us section on the website to view the hours of the clinic closest to you.
Health & Safety in Our Clinics
We have implemented specific protocols and procedures to keep patients and staff as safe as possible, while attending to those with medical needs.
Peace Diagnostic Imaging is in full compliance with the May 3, 2020 CMOH order 16-2020 pertaining to medical practices in Alberta, and is an active participant in ongoing discussions with the Alberta Society of Radiologists, Canadian Association of Radiologists, AHS, and CPSA regarding best practices.
At each of our clinics we have committed to the following actionable tasks, among others:
- All patients are screened per up-to-date Alberta recommendations for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wait-rooms and other areas have been modified to provide physical distancing.
- Clinics are operating at reduced capacity.
- Hand sanitizer is available at front reception and throughout the clinic.
- All patients arriving without a mask are provided one.
- All staff and physicians wear a mask at all times, and additional PPE as indicated.
- Touch surfaces throughout the clinics are regularly sanitized, and any extraneous items such as magazines and toys have been removed.
- All health care professionals in our clinics including physicians, technologists, and staff, are fully vaccinated; this is in accordance with Canadian Provincial and Territorial Government recommendations.
Standards and requirements are subject to change based on updates provided from government and health agencies.
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. We will continue to provide leadership and exceptional patient care.
Should you have any further any further information on COVID–19, please visit: www.ahs.ca/covid
A Note For Obstetrical Patients
For protection of staff, you as the patient, and your family member, we allow one companion in the room to see the ultrasound effective June 2021. We will not be accommodating anyone additional, including children into the exam room for any part of the exam. This one companion will need to COVID screen, will be requested to wear a mask, and sanitize, prior to being let into the room with the patient.
We will not permit the capture of recorded video, nor can you video the sonographer performing your exam; please note, this is to ensure we are compliant with privacy policies.
It is permitted to take 1 picture of the screen at the sonographer’s direction. If you would like more photos, we offer a CD with a comprehensive selection of views for $25.00.
Prior To Your Appointment
Please take note of the following information prior to arriving at your appointment:
- Due to COVID-19 we may require you to wait outside the clinic or in your vehicles, in order to limit the number of people in our clinic at any given time. Our front desk staff will provide you with direction.
- You will be requested to wear a mask. If you don’t bring your own mask, we will provide you with one upon arrival.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands and remove any gloves you have on.
- You will be required to fill out a screening questionnaire before checking in for your appointment.
- If you bring a companion that is not needed for the exam they will be asked to wait outside to help with physical distancing.